Watch 360 degree videos with Youtube & Virtual Reality Headset
How to watch 360 degree videos with Youtube & My VR Goggles Virtual Reality Headset/VR headset or your Google cardboard
Hey there !!! We hope you are already having a great ride with your Virtual Reality Headset/VR Headset made by MY VR Goggles, whether it is a Google Cardboard variant or the plastic version of My VR Goggles Virtual Reality Headset/VR Headset.
Now you can watch 360 degree videos using your Virtual Reality headsets. We will explain how you can do that with Youtube application and with Virtual reality headsets[VR Headset].
1) Update your Youtube application first. The version that support 360 degree videos for your Google Cardboard/Virtual Reality headset must be 10.21.58
2) Once updated you will be able to find the 360 Degree video link under the Best of Youtube Category on your Youtube Menu on the left side. Its usually at the bottom of the Menu. If you cant find the icon, please search for 360 degree videos in youtube or #360video
3) The next step is to select a video and the Youtube lower player Menu will have a VR Icon symbol on the right hand side as in the image below. Just click the link and your smartphone display splits into two identical screens
4) Place the smartphone in your My VR Goggles VR Headset and you are good to go
5) There are sky diving videos and Youtube will soon add lot of such videos due to the 360 degree video project that Google in Involved in. All you need to do is to wait for those videos to come out in the public