How to Enjoy VR with Google Maps Street View / How to Enable Virtual Reality in Google Maps./How to use Google Maps street view in VR Mode
Yes. You can now explore places you never been with Google Map street view VR option with an Immersive Virtual feeling of being present in the street view location that you are viewing. So next time when you are going for holiday, grab your Virtual Reality headset/3D glasses with your smartphone in it with Google Map VR street view option enabled.
Here is how you can enable VR option on Google Map and enjoy virtual reality with your Smartphone and Virtual Reality headset/VR Headset
1) Update your Google Map application on your smartphone
2) Search for Locations with Street View- Eg- London Eye, Burj Dubai, Stonehenge (UK) etc.
3) Scroll down on the location and click "Street View" on Google Maps or you could click "See Inside"
4) There will be an icon in the right lower side of your Smartphone to enable VR mode of the Google Map. Double click it to get a split view of the Street view.
5) Keep your Smartphone inside your Virtual Reality headset/3D glasses/My VR Goggles and enjoy the 360 degree tour of your favourite locations.